- I need advice on...
- I want to improve...
Start improving your online visibility now
with our Search Engine Optimization Review
If you don’t appear on the first 3 pages of natural search, you need help with:
- Keyword Identification
- Keyword Placement
- Page Titles
- Meta Tags
- Page Content
Find out what is preventing your site from ranking in the TOP 10.
Why Search Engine Optimization is critical to your online success
Search engines are the single most important source for new customer acquisition on the Web. Over 500 million searches are done every day, yet two-thirds of all Web pages are never even indexed by the search engines.
If your company is well-known, consumers will simply enter your URL into the search box and go directly to your site. If they have no idea that you exist, however, they will only find your site by entering keywords or phrases which describe the products you sell.
How your site ranks with the major search engines has a direct relationship on how successful you will be at attracting visitors to your online store. Over a third of search engine users believe that the companies listed at the top of natural search results pages are the top brands in their fields. But, if your site does not appear in the first three pages, it might as well be invisible.
What our SEO review can do for you
Search engine optimization relates to the process of designing your site with the proper HTML tags and keyword-rich content. There are some basic steps you can take to increase your chances of ranking higher with the search engines.
The purpose of our review is to identify your SEO opportunities and show you how to take advantage of them. Here are the key areas we cover:
One of the most important things you can do to increase your ranking in the search engines is to populate your site with relevant keywords. We'll help you choose keywords and phrases your prospective customer is most likely to use to find the products you offer.
How often are your current keywords queried in the search engines? A large number of searches may mean your terms are too broad. A small number may mean they are too specific. We'll run an analysis and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Competitive Analysis
- Your online competitors may be quite different from your offline competition. We'll tell you which companies rank in the top 10 listings for your major products and show you where your opportunities lie.
- Page Titles
- The title tag is one of the three most important clues the search engines use to rank your site, so it is imperative that it contain your most relevant keywords. We'll look at your page titles and offer advice for making them more effective.
- Description Meta Tags
- This is the copy that appears on the search results page directly under the title tag. It should contain a one or two sentence description of the web page it is referring to, using the most relevant keywords and phrases. Because each of your web pages is different, each one should have its own description tag. We'll help you take advantage of this important marketing tool.
- Page Content
- The keywords for each web page should appear in the page content, preferably in text form. They should be highlighted in heads and sub-heads and appear in hyperlinks. We'll show you how to increase the power of your keywords in your page content.
- Spider Friendliness
- Spiders are generally lazy and will take the path of least resistance. There are some web design practices that will hamper your site's ability to be read by the search engines. We'll tell you what design elements should be avoided.