- I need advice on...
- I want to improve...
You'll have a better chance of online success
with the right Internet Marketing Strategy
What you should know before designing your ecommerce web site:
- What your goals are
- What your target market is
- How much you can afford to spend
- How you will handle the backend
- How responsibilities will be delegated
Determine what's working both online and offline before you develop your Internet marketing strategy. Your success will be greater with us on your team.
Proper planning is the key to online success.
Start by asking yourself some basic questions.
- 1. What are your goals?
- Your site must have ONE overall goal. A clear FOCUS is what will separate you from the rest of the pack. Do you want to convert existing inquiries into buyers? Get more sales from existing customers? Acquire new customers? Expand into new markets?
- 2. Who is your target market?
- How many of them are there? How easy are they to find? What are their demographics? Are they surfing at work? At home? Both? How much time do they spend online? Are they sophisticated users or novices? What do they expect from you? How much can you afford to spend to get and keep them?
- 3. How much can you afford to spend?
- What should you budget for overall marketing? Customer retention? New customer acquisition? IT for site maintenance and upgrades? Customer service?
- 4. How will you handle the backend?
- Do you have the support you need? Whose job is it? How much time and resources can you allocate?
- 5. Who is responsible for what?
- Who will develop the site? Who will maintain it? Who will monitor it? Who will read the results?